What is a Video Teller?
- Video Teller Machines (sometimes referred to as Interactive Teller Machines or ITMs), allow UCU members to complete most transactions normally made at a branch through video chat with a UCU representative.
- With the Video Teller Machine UCU members can deposit, withdraw (including $1s, $5s, and coins), transfer funds, cash checks, pay loans, check balances and more!
- Outside of business hours, the machine functions as a Smart ATM for members with the ability to accept deposits and issue withdrawals.
Video Teller locations:
- UCU Orono Branch, 15 Main St
- 139 Rangeley Road, University of Maine campus
- Memorial Union, University of Maine (Walk-up location)
- UCU Bangor Branch, 977 Union St
- Alfond Student Center, Maine Maritime Academy
- UCU Farmington Branch, 154 High Street
- Brooks Student Center, University of Southern Maine
- UCU Branch, 391 Forest Avenue
- Campus Center, University of Maine at Presque Isle