UCU Credit Card Access
Update: UCU Credit Card information is available in Digital Banking.
Here are additional options to access your credit card information at UCU:
Call UCU 800.696.8628 (you may experience longer hold times)
Call Card Holder Services 866.820.3896
- Automated information – enter card number, zip code to get quick account summary of:
- Balance, Credit Available, Pending Transactions, Last Payment Amount & Date, Balance on Last Statement, Minimum Payment Amount & Due Date.
- Further options are available, including make a payment.
- If you select to make a payment by phone to card holder services, a fee will be assessed and UCU will refund this fee to you for this payment cycle.
- Card Holder Services representatives can also assist you by phone.
Send a Secure Message through Digital Banking or LiveChat
UCU Credit Card App
Enjoy easy and on-the-go management of your credit card with the UCU Credit Card app!
Use this app for both your personal credit card and business credit card.
This app offers a convenient way to:
- Lost or stolen card reporting with instant digital reissue
- Quickly add card to digital wallet
- View recent and pending transactions
- View account details
- Make a payment to your credit cards
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Raise a dispute on a transaction
- Set alerts and controls on your UCU card
- Set travel notifications
- View rewards points
Card registration is a cinch from any mobile device, and access is secure and protected by multi-factor authentication.
Business credit card holders - your authorized card holders/users can create their own mobile account to keep up-to-date with their use and enjoy all the features the app has to offer.
Download the app and get started today!
To enroll as a new user on the app - set up a new login ID and password.
(This is not the same login as your online or mobile banking.)