We understand that your business is unique, and so are your business loan needs. We have a variety of loans to help you achieve your business goals from the just getting started to well on the way and everything in between.
Besides our great UCU programs, business members can also benefit from these partnerships when borrowing:
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
Finance Authority of Maine (FAME)
U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development (USDA)
Here are some of the options you can find at UCU, to learn more or talk specifically about your situation, please don't hesitate to call 207.889.8277 or email.
Starting with the basics
- Linebacker for your checking account
- Term loans - From auto loans to equipment loans, UCU has the right rates and terms for you.
- Business credit card, rates as low as 13.24% APR*
- Introductory 0% APR on purchases for first 12 months
- Easily add authorized users and adjust user limits
- Consolidated statements for all cardholders
Real Estate Secured Loans
- Need to expand your business? UCU offers commercial real estate secured loans with up to 30 years amortization.
- Servicing for our loans is done in-house by UCU employees, local and ready to help you with any questions.
Lines of Credit
Get the funds you need, when you need with UCU's business lines of credit.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective 10/1/23. Standard APRs for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances will vary based on Prime Rate and credit worthiness and range from 13.24% to 20.24% for the Platinum Card, from 15.24% to 22.24% for the Platinum Rewards Card. The introductory APR for purchases is 3.99% for 12 months. The introductory APR for purchases will apply to transactions posted to your account during the first 12 months following the opening of your account. After that, the APR will revert to your standard APR for purchases which will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate and your credit worthiness. Cash advances made with this card are subject to a fee of $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transactions are subject to a fee of 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Membership eligibility applies.