Orono Business Relief Loan
UCU and the Town of Orono announced a no-interest relief loan for Orono-based businesses impacted by COVID-19. This includes businesses that have remained open, are planning to reopen, are closed temporarily, or may have furloughed employees.
- Under this program, eligible businesses located within the town of Orono may apply
- Zero-interest loan ranging from $5,000 to $10,000
- UCU originates all loan applications
- Payments will be deferred for the first six months
- Loan applications accepted through December 31, 2020 or while funds are available
- Not a substitute for other federal, state or local COVID-19 relief programs
To learn more or talk specifically about your situation, please don't hesitate to call 207.889.8277 or email.