Home Equity Loan Special
Limited Time Offer
10 Year Fixed Home Equity Loan 3.99% APR*
Do UCU enjoying a new patio this summer? Or maybe a nice outdoor space to sit around a fire on those calm, cool nights. Maybe you're just looking to finally finish some of those smaller projects around the house. Whatever you are looking forward to this spring and summer, let's make it happen!
Utilizing the equity in your home is a great way to pay for a number of major expenses, like tackling home improvement projects, consolidating debt, paying for college expenses, and more! UCU makes it a great value with low home equity interest rates. And we also make it easy with personal help, a local and experienced team, and an easy application process.
What Makes UCU’s Home Equity Loan Great:
- Using your home as collateral provides a competitive pricing strategy with low-interest rates
- Low monthly payment to fit your budget and spending habits
- Fixed-rate payment means your payment stays the same through the repayment period
- The interest you pay may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Use for debt consolidation for paying off high-rate loans and credit card balances
- Use to pay for major expenses like home improvement projects, a kitchen remodel or other remodeling, travel, and college expenses
Like all our loan products and services, we can customize your home equity loan options to suit your needs and budget.
*Limited time offer, Special rate effective 5/1/2022 - 6/30/2022. Special 3.99% APR (APR = annual percentage rate) for home equity loans up to 90% Loan-To-Value. Minimum loan amount is $10,000 of new money and term is 120 months. Based on offered rate on loan amount of $50,000, monthly principal and interest per $1,000 is $10.12; if closing costs required, maximum APR is 4.165%. Closing, appraisal, origination and additional fees may apply. Investment properties and manufactured homes excluded from this offer. Subject to credit approval and review of property condition. Other terms, conditions and membership eligibility apply. Equal Housing Opportunity. NMLS 407658. Federally Insured by NCUA.